Death is a very painful and emotional time, yet one that may be filled with hope and mercy. Muslims believe that death is a departure from the life of this world, but not the end of a person’s existence. Rather, eternal life is to come, and we pray for Allah’s mercy to be with the departed, in hopes that they may find peace and happiness in the next to come.
That is for the person who will face death. But how about the family or relatives? Its very easy to say stay calm and be strong but without the proper knowledge and guidance many a times that will not be the case. In some incidences, members of family breaks down and make irrational decisions which may cause more problems.
If this situation arises in your family, would you know what to do?
This course will cover from the Basics to the different cases/situations that will arises in such situations.
2 Days Course. 1st day covering all the necessary theories and 2nd day the practical lessons from bathing the deceased to wrapping them up.
Topics to cover in this 12 Hours:
1) Steps to take when death in the family happens.
2) Calling the Police or Doctor First?
3) Death by Accident. How to react?
4) Death overseas. What is required or not required. Bury overseas or bring back to Singapore?
5) Insurance coverage & Khairat services.
6) Malay Customs: The kain pelekat. Is it necessary? This will be discussed in detail.